Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Here's to 21 Years.

I cannot believe that I am 21 years old.


Time is just flying by and I guess it doesn't help that I am having a lot of fun as well.


I must say that I have such an amazing group of friends here on tour. How very blessed am I. Being away from home is difficult enough, but when it comes to celebrating Birthdays, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Easter, Valentines Day and more it hits home very hard.


We arrived to Oklahoma City Sunday night. Right when the clock hit midnight I hollered outside my window, just to wake all the guests up for fun. I mean its was technically my Birthday so I had something to say. The next morning Erika, Rachael Coggins, Michelle and I hopped in a cab and headed to "lunch", well I thought we were just going to lunch until when we exited the freeway Erika made me cover my eyes because the place we were headed was a surprise... I was so excited! Our cab driver was a total nut and almost gave it away, but Erika managed to keep my eyes covered and the crazy cab guy under control. We pulled up to the 'surprise location', I slowly got of of the cab, eyes still covered, walked inside and... open.




We were in the cutest cupcake place I have ever seen! Cupcakes, candy, little antique gifts and there was even a couple rooms set up for tea parties! Adorable right... Well, you decide for yourself.








fake mustache... why not! 








Before. 
After. 



We had lunch at Zio's an italian restaurant which was amazing. Once again. 


Michelle wrote Happy Birthday in Danish. 




That night I planned a dinner with whoever wanted to come and celebrate my 21st Birthday with me, not expecting everyone would actually wanna come. I was so surprised and my heart was very full that Birthday night. Pretty much the whole cast came to Louie's a sports bar and grill and we had dinner and celebrated the night together. It made my birthday away from home that much more important. I was so happy and like I said my heart was very full that night. Full of love and appreciation of all my friends here. I am so very lucky to have such amazing friends here on tour. 







I am also very blessed to have such an amazing family and friends at home. I recieved so many phone calls and messages that day. It really made my Birthday that much more special. My family sent me edible arrangements, which was delicious! Special thank you to everyone who reached out to me... it meant the world. I am so very thankful for you! 


Tour has officially started. We are 3 cities deep and about a million to go. 

love ya 

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment