I know you probably don't want to hear this, but the reason for such high security was due to the dangerous drug wars that were lashing out to the public. The local article stated that there were local hangings under busy passageways and a women was decapitated and her body was thrown into a busy shopping plaza. I luckily did not see any of this action, but we were very well aware of the situations. A casino was put to fire with hand grenades and gasoline, which killed 54 people. The casino was 10 minutes away from our hotel... 10 FREAKING MINUTES! I guess it is very safe to say that I am good to go with Mexico. No need to return. NEXT.
| I told you the pool was a plus :) |
| My other Nielsen! |
| The mountain in the back ground is called "The Horses Saddle" |
![]() |
| Dinner with my cute friends |
| Cheers * |
| We wrote on the restaurant walls... cause we are famous and all. |
| <3 |
![]() |
| Last night in Mexico! |
![]() |
| Soaking up the sun with my cute friend Nate! |
So about my title... I have been catching up on One Tree Hill (the single most amazing show ever) and I was reminded of something that I strike as very important. They were talking about happiness and how it is declared as a mood, not a destination. I sometimes feel that I am traveling on the path that leads me to happiness, but that is not necessarily the path I should be heading. I only say this because happiness is something that will come into our lives and we should treasure if while it appears.
For example, everyday we feel hungry at some point, so we fill our body with foods that makes us full and satisfied. Just like happiness we linger each day for things that makes us happy. Maybe its hitting the gym in the morning or... going shopping; either way we all accomplish something each day to bring the mood of happiness into our lives. So next time your having a rough day... just know everything will be okay. No it is not the end of the world, but the mood of sadness will pass and the happiness will soon come.
No matter where our lives take us, we should always strive to be happy each day and the destination of happiness will be just the foot in front of you.
I accomplished my happiness today by purchasing my early birthday presents :)
Happy Birthday To Me!!!
Talk to you soon xoxo






No comments:
Post a Comment