Dang girl... I should of dressed in skinny jeans, boots, a leather jacket and have actually done my hair. Out of all the travel days I did not get ready. I must of missed the whole, "we are going to LA, so we have to look good at the airport". I wore LuLu's, my hair on top of my head and a big sweater! hahaha I was lookin' good compared to the rest of my casemates who were dressed to impress. Anyways, not the point of this blog post. Just made me laugh.
Living in Utah I have had a white Christmas for the majority of all my Christmas's, so when we arrived in LA, I knew this year was going to be different, very different. Different like... Taylor, Rachael and I had a yummy lunch on the balcony of a sushi restaurant outside the Kodak Theater Tuesday afternoon. Different like I took my jacket off. AND wore my sun glasses. Be jealous Utah!
We explored Hollywood Boulevard and Taylor tried taking a picture with Spiderman, but when he told her he takes pictures for tips, she put her hand in his face. He deserved it... I mean who wears a spiderman suite he borrowed from his little brother. Pathetic.




We opened Wednesday this past week with a Celebrity Red Carpet Event, where some very familiar faces showed up to strut their stuff; including myself. We played the Staples Center and the event was held at the Nokia Plaza just outside the arena. The fun filled event was complete with a Red Carpet, Woody, Jessie, Buzz, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Barbie, Ken, skater escorts (myself ect.), famous (rich) people and of course the pauperize. Oh and our very own security guard (Jackson Stevens). We were able to skate around with the celebrities and their children, along with special friends that the celebrities invited. It was such a cool event, especially to say that I was able to skate around with such amazing actors, actresses, athletes and socialites.
Here are some of the headlines and tabloids that were printed after the event.
 |
| Brooke Burke from Dancing with the Stars and her husband David Charvet. |
 |
| Brothers and Sisters star Gilles Marini brought his family. |
 |
| Garcelle Beauvais |
 |
| Jennifer Love Hewitt |
 |
| Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kyle Richards attended the event with her three youngest daughters Alexia, Sophia and Portia. |
 |
| Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian looked stylish as she attended a Disney on Ice event with her son Mason. |
 |
| Ariel Winter from Modern Family. |
 |
| Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott brought two of their children but left their newest addition to the family at home. |
 |
It's Sabrina! Melissa Joan Heart and her family were in the mood for some ice magic.
|
Here is some of the fun that we had.
 |
| Evan Lysacek |
We continued our show week with some more Celebrity fun! Nicole Richie, Heidi Klum and family attended the show this past weekend. Heidi Klum sat front row where all of us could see her right up close. Heidi is a gorgeous lady with or without makeup.
We also found out later that Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez attended our show opening night.
Bieber Fever
xo
I wish you all a Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment