Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, August 5, 2011

Summer 2011

     I knew the moment I returned home from my first year of tour that my summer was going to go very quick. I was not expecting super speed. Seriously! I wanted to spend just a little more time with my family at-least. I am pretty sure I did everything and anything while being home though. It was by far the best summer, thanks to the incredible people I spent it with. I have been so very blessed with such an incredible family and very dear friends. 
     My summer adventures started June 20th around 11:30pm. I was hurrying my way to baggage claim to see my family, I make it in the clear past security and out of no where here comes Kenny from my blindside and tackles me to the floor. Let’s keep in mind that the airport was FULL! Kenny takes me out, possibly like something you see in the movies and I even got a crowd reaction. Some guy among the huge crowd yells, “Does that guy even know her!” haha I was in complete shock I wasn’t sure what to do. Kenny pulled me up and I said hi to the rest of my family. As we grabbed my bags random people kept coming up and asking me if I was okay. Quick shout-out to Kenny, Thank you for making my return home unforgettable, I am scared for what you have up your sleeve for May 2012.  

Brandon, Kelsey, James, Buzz, Kenny, Heather, Kim, Lucky & Neil :)
My amazing family! 
If you thought I was joking about the tackle... here is the proof! 

Now the craziness begins. Have I mentioned that I have the BEST family in the whole entire world (read above, I did), so they did not let me miss one single fun event while I was home during these six weeks. Another person who I glued to my side for the six weeks was my amazing boyfriend. Neil John Richards. You all know him. We had so much fun together this summer. I guess I could sit here and type it all, but that gets boring so here is my summer (in pictures). 
Dad took Neil and I yachting up at Golden Pond! Neil and I
turned it into a water fight. 
Lucky turned into our mountain dog when we took a
3 hour hike at the cabin. 

I shot dads gun for the first time... and liked it! 
Nicole, Bailey & Maddie at a family shower for Heather. 
Neil took me to the West Jordan Rodeo. So Fun! 
Sunday night game night always turns into a competitive
competition with my family. 
4th of July hike with Nick, Paige, Tom & Neil 

Neil took me on my first camping trip! Camp Barbie ;) 
Kenny Chesney concert!!! 
Boating with Aunt Dana, Uncle Allan & Joey! So much fun, but
I was very sore after wake-boarding all day.
Legacy Midnight 10k with Neil, Natalie, Mom, Aunt Dana & Aunt Sheri
We kicked ass! 
Mini Golf with the crew :) 
Playing on the farm for Cambria’s 2nd Birthday. 
I think we had more fun then all the kids!
Baby Hudson! the cutest baby I have ever seen. 
Neil and I played hide n' seek with Harper all night! She is so much fun! 
Helping Heather with her gifts at her shower. 
 My summer was incredible! I enjoyed being home so much and it was very hard to leave, but I am excited to be out hitting up the tour again! Now... let’s keep in mind. Kylee will be on the West Coast which is closer to Utah so, if you read this blog then that obviously means you care enough about me to come visit me. I guess what I am getting at is... stop reading my freaking blog and get your butt out to see me instead. That way instead of you reading what I have been up to... we can experience some stuff together. Also, I just want anyone and everyone who reads this to know that it means a lot to me that you take the time to read about my crazy adventures. 
Cheers to another year of Disney On Ice. 
Let the good times roll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment